"The majority of mosquito problems on the Gold Coast are caused by saltmarsh mosquitoes. Further mosquito breeding occurs in freshwater after periods of high rainfall. When high tides exceed about 1.6 metres at the Gold Coast Seaway, tidal marshes are flooded, triggering mosquito breeding. This occurs almost on a monthly basis. High rainfall events can also cause flooding of saltmarshes. Mosquito control is important as some species carry debilitating diseases such as Ross River Virus."
refer Gold Coast City Council Mosquitoes
If you've got pests... we've got solutions".
Pest Control Solutions Gold Coast
Environmentally Friendly Termite Solutions
- Protected more than 120,000 homes and businesses in Australia
- EXTERRA Stations are placed around your property to intercept termites
- Most palatable termite bait on the market
- Preferred eucalypt timbers ensure termites enter Stations.
- Eliminates the Termite Colony.
- Guard your home by monitoring for future invasions
- Closed and locked Stations with a termite bait less toxic than table salt!
- Safe for you, your pets and the environment.
The old fashioned methods of spraying hundreds of litres of toxic chemicals around your home are potentially dangerous to you and your family.
Professional Pest Inspections
Moisture measurement and evaluation
Inspections by a professional pest controller