Fleas reproduce and spread rapidly. For every flea on your pet there may be hundreds waiting to emerge. Flea eggs laid on the pet can also embed into your carpet or wooden flooring. When eggs hatch small, blind larvae emerge. These larvae move away from light finding a home in cracks in the floor or your carpet.
These larvae move away from the light, burrowing down into the carpet, cracks in the floor or soil.
Fleas can be responsible for the outbreak of allergenic reactions skin reactions, blood borne diseases and the spread of tape worm when transferring from one host to the other. Read more on the Extreme human annoyance caused by Ctenocephalides felis felis (cat flea)
A treatment that addresses both your pet and your home is needed.
We start with the main food source - your pet. Then we treat your home to eliminate the flea eggs.
Pest Control Solutions Gold Coast
Environmentally Friendly Termite Solutions
- Protected more than 120,000 homes and businesses in Australia
- EXTERRA Stations are placed around your property to intercept termites
- Most palatable termite bait on the market
- Preferred eucalypt timbers ensure termites enter Stations.
- Eliminates the Termite Colony.
- Guard your home by monitoring for future invasions
- Closed and locked Stations with a termite bait less toxic than table salt!
- Safe for you, your pets and the environment.
The old fashioned methods of spraying hundreds of litres of toxic chemicals around your home are potentially dangerous to you and your family.
Professional Pest Inspections
Moisture measurement and evaluation
Inspections by a professional pest controller