Ant control is an important part of an integrated pest control program. Ant colonies can expand rapidly. Ants can also leave chemical residues leading into your home. You do not know where ants have been before they find their way into your home.
Some ant bites can be painful. Externally, they can cause problems by undermining concreted, paved and grass areas causing sections to collapse.
Simple Ant Prevention
- Seal off ant entry points
- Cover up any foodstuffs which could be a food source for ants
- Clear up residues on benches, ants are attracted to sweet things
- Individual needs of the property owner
- Species of ant
- Type of property
- Degree of infestation
With a large number of Ant species in Australia (1300) a customised treatment plan is necessary:
We provide a wide range of treatments including liquid sprays, dusts, granular baits and gels. If there is a major problem continual monitoring may be required.
Pest Control Solutions Gold Coast
Environmentally Friendly Termite Solutions
- Protected more than 120,000 homes and businesses in Australia
- EXTERRA Stations are placed around your property to intercept termites
- Most palatable termite bait on the market
- Preferred eucalypt timbers ensure termites enter Stations.
- Eliminates the Termite Colony.
- Guard your home by monitoring for future invasions
- Closed and locked Stations with a termite bait less toxic than table salt!
- Safe for you, your pets and the environment.
The old fashioned methods of spraying hundreds of litres of toxic chemicals around your home are potentially dangerous to you and your family.
Professional Pest Inspections
Moisture measurement and evaluation
Inspections by a professional pest controller