Thermal Imaging to locate Termite Nests
Can you tell which photo is a termite nest?
The following are 3 thermal imaging photographs-:
1. Hot water pipe in a wall cavity
2. Termite nest located in a lounge cavity wall beside a light fitting
3. Moisture from a roof leak in a lounge wall
It takes experience to locate a termite nest. Imagine the expense if you started cutting open a gyprock wall and there is a hot water pipe and no termites.
Pest Control Solutions Gold Coast
Environmentally Friendly Termite Solutions
- Protected more than 120,000 homes and businesses in Australia
- EXTERRA Stations are placed around your property to intercept termites
- Most palatable termite bait on the market
- Preferred eucalypt timbers ensure termites enter Stations.
- Eliminates the Termite Colony.
- Guard your home by monitoring for future invasions
- Closed and locked Stations with a termite bait less toxic than table salt!
- Safe for you, your pets and the environment.
The old fashioned methods of spraying hundreds of litres of toxic chemicals around your home are potentially dangerous to you and your family.
Professional Termite Inspections
Moisture measurement and evaluation
Inspections by a professional pest controller