Where are cockroaches hiding
You are likely to see cockroaches in locations you least want to like kitchens and other food preparation areas, this is so they can quickly feed off any food scraps or spills after cooking.
Cockroaches like to hide in the cracks and crevices in walls and other dark places.
Often you will find them around and in your home near plumbing and waste pipes, including storm water and sewage pipes.
It is in these aras that cockroaches pick up diseases and can then transfer this on to the food you eat.
Because they frequent in these areas, they pick up and carry diseases including salmonella and gastroenteritis that can contaminate areas where you and your family prepare food.
Tony's treatment means you do not have to remove plates from cupboards in order to get an effective treatment.
Pest Control Solutions Gold Coast
Environmentally Friendly Termite Solutions
- Protected more than 120,000 homes and businesses in Australia
- EXTERRA Stations are placed around your property to intercept termites
- Most palatable termite bait on the market
- Preferred eucalypt timbers ensure termites enter Stations.
- Eliminates the Termite Colony.
- Guard your home by monitoring for future invasions
- Closed and locked Stations with a termite bait less toxic than table salt!
- Safe for you, your pets and the environment.
The old fashioned methods of spraying hundreds of litres of toxic chemicals around your home are potentially dangerous to you and your family.
Professional Termite Inspections
Moisture measurement and evaluation
Inspections by a professional pest controller