Mar 29 2019
64 recent views
A Termite Inspection is not to be confused with Pre-purchase Pest Inspection. It is carried out every 12 months and more frequently every 6 months depending on risk assessment.
Termite Inspection Procedure
Feb 28 2018
622 recent views
There are some important laws regarding Termite Management Systems - we examine some of the issues gathered from Building Code of Australia (BCA), Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC) and New South Wales (Office of Fair Trading) authorities.
Termite Management Laws
Dec 07 2017
436 recent views
Tony specialises in environmentally friendly Pest Control Gold Coast. As a pet owner himself he is going to ensure the pets in your family are given great care during pest treatments and immediately afterwards.
Tony and his pets
Dec 01 2017
532 recent views
A Termite Self Assessment Guide to help in assessing termite risks in your Gold Coast home.
Termite Self Assessment Guide
Nov 15 2017
466 recent views
Cockroaches like to hide in the cracks and crevices in walls and other dark places.
Where are cockroaches hiding
Pest Control Solutions Gold Coast
Environmentally Friendly Termite Solutions
- Protected more than 120,000 homes and businesses in Australia
- EXTERRA Stations are placed around your property to intercept termites
- Most palatable termite bait on the market
- Preferred eucalypt timbers ensure termites enter Stations.
- Eliminates the Termite Colony.
- Guard your home by monitoring for future invasions
- Closed and locked Stations with a termite bait less toxic than table salt!
- Safe for you, your pets and the environment.
The old fashioned methods of spraying hundreds of litres of toxic chemicals around your home are potentially dangerous to you and your family.
Professional Pest Inspections
Moisture measurement and evaluation
Inspections by a professional pest controller